Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Lace...









shirt: Bellatrix. pants: Target. shoes: JCREW. earrings: bp

I am totally and completely in love with this top!!! It is so elegant with the ivory lace on top and the light pink underneath. It can also be worn so many ways...with a high waisted skirt tucked in, some boyfriend distressed jeans to give a classy relaxed look, should I go on?...The earrings are beautiful, but not an everyday choice for me since I have little ones that like to grab and pull shiny things! It's always fun to put a pair of dangley (is that a real word) earrings on because I know it must be a special occasion-maybe even a date with my husband! So if you're feeling like dressing up, put on some lace and shiny earrings and you will feel like a million bucks! Have a great day!

xo
Misty  

No comments:

Post a Comment