Saturday, October 25, 2014

About quinn marie xo


Hi! I'm Misty. Although I live in Missouri now while my husband attends medical school, I am a Texas girl through and through. I love way too many things to list, but some of my favorites have to do with meeting new people, shopping, being crafty, cooking/baking, and especially hanging out with my handsome husband and sweet little kids. The inspiration for this blog was my sweet daughter Quinn. I have enjoyed dressing her up and creating new things for her, like the wire wrap headbands. Also thinking of my daughter Quinn, she is growing up in a world obsessed with appearances. Because of that most women do not feel pretty. I want to change that, and I want my daughter and every other woman in the world to know that they are beautiful no matter what shape or size they are! In this blog I will share tips on dressing for your body type, favorite outfits, and tutorials. As I share my stories, tips, and inspiration I am excited to hear what you have to say also. If you ever want to contact me please feel free to send me an email!
quinnmariexo@gmail.com 

xo
     Misty    

No comments:

Post a Comment