Thursday, October 30, 2014

1 dress 3 ways

Layers...




dress: old navy (similar). sweatshirt: Forever 21 (similar). jacket: Forever 21 (similar). shoes: TOMS-Zulily. watch: Michael Kors-Ebay

This dress has quickly become one of my favorites. It was a great price, super comfy, and can be worn so many ways! Fall is the season for layers...I like to have a jacket for the morning when it is chillier, but then when it heats up a bit I can take it off. A jean jacket is always a go to item for me during the fall. I like how the sweater added some more design and color to the look. I also have to mention the shoes...I usually don't wear these except on game day. My husband is a Seahawks fan and in case you don't know much about Seahawks fans, they are obsessed. He encourages our entire family to support them by wearing their colors, so these have officially become my Seahawk shoes.

xo
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment