Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Introducing Fall 2014 Collection









I am so excited to introduce the Quinn Marie xo Fall 2014 collection! These headbands were inspired by my very own little cutie, Quinn Marie. Quinny was born premature so practically nothing fit her for months, so I had to get creative and start making clothes and accessories for her. Once I made one of these I just couldn't stop! I found so many prints that I loved and now I can't wait to share them with all of you! These are great stocking stuffers so if you want to get a head start on your Christmas shopping click here! There are multiple designs and colors to choose from so you are sure to please everyone. 

A couple of posts back I explained why these headbands are so amazing and unique. Here is a quick recap...
1.wire inside--all you have to do is wrap it around your head like a twisty tie...easy!
2. double sided--2 headbands in 1, and it's just that much more fun!
3. covers up bad hair days
4. you can wear them so many ways
5. can also be a belt--my little babe loves to add these to an outfit that needs a little more color or pop

I have been blessed to work with my creative and talented sister in law from Ivy & Stone Photography, who took all the photos for this shoot. A big thank you to her!

**Be sure to follow on instagram and facebook to enter in our giveaways

No comments:

Post a Comment